Alzheimer's Tennessee Legislative Day:
Wednesday, February 28, 2018
Join fellow Advocates and take your voice to Nashville with us on Legislative Day!
- You will be part of a group with a team leader who will arrange appointments and guide you to your legislators' offices.
- Advocates will be taken to Nashville on a chartered bus; shirts, snacks and lunch will be provided.
- Pre-trip Advocacy updates and training may be offered via conference call. Once registered, you will receive call-in information.
- A brief orientation and materials will be provided on the bus on the way to Nashville.
- Due to limited space, registration is required for Advocacy Day. Simply click the "Register Online Today" button above. Alzheimer's Tennessee will follow up to confirm your seat.
- Dress Code: Please plan to wear the purple Alzheimer's Tennessee Legislative Day shirts that will be provided. Wearing purple will help us stand out as a group. Business casual attire (khakis) is encouraged and comfy shoes (sneakers) are a must.
- Your VOICE can make a difference.
Advocacy is a major component of Alzheimer's Tennessee's mission.
Advocates are people with Alzheimer's and related disorders along with their caregivers, friends and families whose voices together are a powerful tool for change to make Alzheimer's a Memory.
You can make a difference in our battle against Alzheimer's disease and we invite you to become an advocate.
For questions, contact your friends at Alzheimer's Tennessee: